🏡 HOME | 🚀 PROGRAMME DETAILS | 💡 FAQs | 🔍 ABOUT | 🧩JOIN US
The four-month, equity-free programme will cover content and mentorship tailored to support participants experimenting with tech solutions that address problem statements within the Gallery and the broader art and culture sector.
The upcoming programme will be a hybrid one delivered through a mix of remote and in-person, 1-to-1 coaching, and workshops to accommodate participants from across the globe.
Programme Timeline for Cohort 3
- Innovative entrepreneurs, startups, scale-ups, and organizations are all encouraged to apply
- Has a team of at least 1-5 persons working on the project full time
- Solution readiness level can range from drawing board level, to multiple completed rounds of iteration, to desired level of usability
- The idea/solution is relevant to Y-Lab stakeholders, where it will further the goals of the arts and culture sector and/or have significant commercial potential
- The idea/solution sits under one of the three pillars of Art, Visitor, and/or Work Experience
- The idea/solution proposed is relevant to the challenge statements for this cohort
- The idea/solution needs to be technology-based e.g., metaverse, 3D printing, cloud computing
- 100% attendance is expected for key programme milestones
- At least one team member should commit to the full duration of the programme
- The prototyping phase will take place across three months that will require leadership focus and resource deployment from the team
- Each team is expected to have a working prototype to showcase by demo day and ideally, ready to be scaled with the Gallery
For more information, please visit our FAQs page.
© 2023 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Y-Lab at National Gallery Singapore